ABOUT THE APP
With over 1 million users today, Looping is the family & group calendar choice that helps families, partners & friends build meaningful connections with their loved ones, while streamlining all their daily activities effectively. Our goal is to provide all of our users with the most efficient scheduling tool through our various features made readily available.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Looping consists of a team of experienced entrepreneurs, investors and hands-on management professionals who established companies such as Delivery Hero, Soundcloud, gate5 and eKomi. We follow a flat, respectful hierarchy where everyones’ opinion is taken seriously. We use Agile processes with product, design and engineering working closely together in two-week sprints and rapid product upgrades.
JOBS AT LOOPING
+ Back-End Developer (w/m)
We are looking for an enthusiastic PHP developer to join our small engineering team in helping build the web & backend components of our service. We're gradually migrating from a monolithic Symfony app to a modern cloud & micro-service-based architecture. Our user-facing apps (Android, iOS and React) are constantly improving and the backend & data services need to move at the same speed. We're not Google-sized (yet!) but we have over 700,000 registered users & over 1 million events listed within our system.
What you look like
- A good knowledge of PHP; any experience with Ruby, Go, Java, NodeJS etc is definitely a plus.
- Minimum 1 year experience in development of web applications using a modern MVC framework such as Symfony, Rails, Django etc. Experience of frontend web development with React is a bonus.
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles like OOP, MVC and REST.
- Understanding of relational and schema less databases.
- Professional English skills. Our working language is English; German is useful, not essential!
- Experience in working in Agile product teams, using processes like TDD, pairing and Git Flow.
- Any knowledge of develop tools like build automation and deployment, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS would be very useful.
Don't exactly match this? If you have the experience, enthusiasm & want to learn - Let's talk!
Our Tech Stack: PHP MySQL MVC REST JSON Swift Java Kotlin React Git AWS Docker Kafka *
+ Senior Marketing Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Rock Star Senior Marketing Manager. Looping is moving at very high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and expertise. You will be part of a unique team of very motivated and talented people.
About the Job
- Setting up and managing performance advertising campaigns on facebook, adwords, and other channels
- Sharing knowledge in the team
- Constant analysis & improvement of your campaigns to achieve business goals
- Use and understanding of our tracking tools (Adjust, Google Analytics)
- Take responsibility for your designated channels, markets & budgets
- Work with Excel to build reports, analyze data and suggest campaign optimization
What you look like
- 1+ years proven success managing User Acquisition channels for mobile apps
- You are able to manage performance campaigns for web as well and you are familiar with app engagement campaign (Appboy/Braze)
- You are confident with Excel, T ableau or other BI tools
- You like to work with big data and know something about tracking and attribution
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the team and like to push
- Lookalikes, Exclusion, CPA & Custom Audience are terms you’re more than familiar with
+ Marketing Internship
We are looking for an energetic & self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
What you look like
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Must have excellent knowledge in German and English Having experience in online marketing is a benefit!
- You should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Communications skills Responsible for our content for social media and blogs.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
WHAT LOOPING OFFERS
Looping offers an innovative, helpful product in the growth phase. The firm is always looking for feedback and suggestions in how we can further take positive strides, improve our product & company culture. Looping provides a great learning experience, a motivated team spirit, and exceptional office locations in Berlin, Germany (Rosenthaler Platz U-Bahn). We continuously work towards empowering our employees to become the best they can be daily and host regular team events & free drinks at the office to strengthen our relationships within the firm.