WHO WE ARE:
Looping is the central organization and time planning tool for families, groups, sport clubs etc. We are working on building the best and most simple family and group calendar and we embrace the user needs as part of our DNA. Looping is moving at very high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and expertise. You will be part of a unique team of very motivated and talented people.
Send uns your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE OFFER:
A interesting and helpful product in the growth phase
Open ears for changes and improvements
Great startup learning experience
Make an impact with shaping a product currently being used by hundreds of thousands of users
Good Team Spirit
Marketing & Sales
+ Senior Marketing Manager (m/f)
Looping is the central organization and time planning tool for families, groups, sport clubs etc. We are working on building the best and most simple family and group calendar and we embrace the user needs as part of our DNA. We are looking for a Rock Star Senior Marketing Manager. Looping is moving at very high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and expertise. You will be part of a unique team of very motivated and talented people.
About the Job
• Setting up and managing performance advertising campaigns on facebook, adwords, and other channels
• Sharing knowledge in the team • Constant analysis & improvement of your campaigns to achieve business goals
• Use and understanding of our tracking tools (Adjust, Google Analytics)
• Take responsibility for your designated channels, markets & budgets
• Work with Excel to build reports, analyze data and suggest campaign optimization
Who we are looking for
• 1+ years proven success managing User Acquisition channels for mobile apps
• You are able to manage performance campaigns for web as well and you are familiar with app engagement campaign (Appboy/Braze)
• You are confident with Excel, T ableau or other BI tools
• You like to work with big data and know something about tracking and attribution
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the team and like to push
• Lookalikes, Exclusion, CPA & Custom Audience are terms you’re more than familiar with
Send your CV to email@example.com
+ Marketing Internship
Looping is setting out to become the central organization and time planning tool for families, groups, sport clubs etc. We are building the simplest and best family and group calendar, and we embrace user needs as part of our DNA.
What we need
A energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
What you look like
You should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
You will be responsible for:
Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends. Assist with daily administrative duties. Design and present new social media campaign ideas. Communications skills Responsible for our content for social media and blogs. Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback. Prepare detailed promotional presentations. Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events. Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content. Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field. Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms. Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have a passion for marketing. Outstanding multitasking abilities. Must have excellent knowledge in German and English Having experience in online marketing is a benefit!
What we offer
An interesting and helpful product in the growth phase Open ears for changes and improvements Great learning experience Good team spirit Choose your own kit Free drinks and regular team events